Monday, June 30, 2014

Travel Tip 18 - Make a List

About a week before we go anywhere, I start making my packing list. I am the type of person that loves list but even if you don't, this is a great travel tip. My packing list includes a list of things I need to buy before the trip. Then there are different sections for everyone bag that I am carrying-diaper bag, carry on, suitcases, kids backpacks. It may sound like alot of work but it makes packing so much easier. You just have to grab what you need, throw it in the bag and check it off and then you won't forget as much stuff! Also, make sure you type your list and save it so you can pull it up next time you travel and will just have to add somethings and take somethings off and you are ready to go. I need to start working on my list for our next trip even as we speak (but maybe I will wait a few days) When I finish it, I will post it so you could even copy my list and change it to work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment