Saturday, June 28, 2014

Travel Tip 16 - Pack a Bag or a Box

Every trip we go on, I always pack an extra collapsible box that I have bought at the container store. Sometimes, I even pack two. As soon as we get to the hotel, I open the boxes up and instantly have a spot for the kids toys. They are in the box and ready to be taken to the car in the morning and now we have our own toy box to keep our hotel room tidy. The second box I use for my stuff-coats, gps, books, snacks, etc. Anything that I will need the next day will go in the box ready to go. In the car, the boxes are great to put in things that need to come back to the hotel room. You could use a bag for this too, but the collapsible boxes just work well for me-mainly because I can see everything that is in them. So pack your bags and pack a box or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment