Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Travel Tip #20 - Pick your Shirt Wisely

What not to wear on travel day, you ask. Well, I will tell you. On that day where you will be hauling 300 pounds of luggage 5 miles through an airport terminal while holding a baby and pushing a stroller. What should you not wear? Or when you will be trying to keep a 13 month old quiet in a plane while you are confined and have about 12 inches for the 2 of you to sit and the people in front of you keep reclining and while sitting by strangers who don't look like they like babies. What should you not wear? A low cut shirt!

I don't have many low cut shirts but on this travel day home, this was all that was clean. So I put it on without thinking a thing about it. After bending and picking up some suitcases and feeling a breeze, I was quickly aware of my mistake. It wasn't a big deal until we were in the plane and I looked down and my baby had pulled my shirt down way too far (if you get my drift). Thank God the lights were out or I could have been the in-flight entertainment. Next trip, I am only wearing turtlenecks!

No comments:

Post a Comment